WOMENS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
Developing, retaining and advancing women to ensure a diverse leadership community delivers improved, more sustainable business performance. Women account for 50% of the workforce but are significantly under-represented at senior levels in both public and private sector organisations.
The 'Womens' Development Programme', the first of its kind, comprises the latest leadership thinking. It provides time, space and opportunity for learning and personal development and delivers:
- A positive contribution in supporting and developing industry-wide efforts for inclusion and diversity
- Opportunities for developing relationships with clients, prospective clients and contacts through the "Building For Women" quarterly networking event which forms part of the programme
- Positive benefit regarding attraction and retention strategies for women at all levels of the organisation
- Opportunities for women to contribute confidently to the business development of the organisation
Women's Leadership Programme
A three-day programme for professional women seeking to develop their leadership capability with the support of expert facilitator / coaches and in the company of mature peers.
- Date: Monday 2nd October to 4th October 2017
- Location: Higher Wiscombe, Devon
Click the link below to see further details:
MRICS (Project Surveyor) – Construction Sector Client